DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Commodity Supply Chain Risks: Analysis of Sectors Most Vulnerable to Disruptions” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The report examines key factors in supply chain risks in metals, energy and agricultural commodities
Production, market supply concentration and political risks analysis can help to better identify potential risks and prepare for potential disruptions. The briefing also identifies key industrial sectors and countries that are most vulnerable to commodity supply disruptions.
The Commodity Supply Chain Risks: Analysis of Sectors Most Vulnerable to Disruptions offers a unique insight into key trends shaping the industry world-wide and in the largest markets. Aimed at strategists and planners, it draws on the publisher’s vast information resources to give top line insight across manufacturing, B2B and services sectors.
Written by some of our most experienced analysts, the Global Industrial Reports are designed to provide key trends on industry’s performance, demand drivers, trade, leading companies and future trends. This allows company leaders to reflect on the behaviour and motivation driving global markets today and tomorrow.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Industrial (Entire Economy) market
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop
Key Topics Covered:
- Analysis of commodities supply
- Concentration in metals production
- Concentration in energy commodities production
- Concentration in agricultural commodities production
- Business Services
- Chemical Products
- Construction and Real Estate
- Finance and Insurance
- Beverages and Tobacco
- Wood and Paper
- Government and Membership Organizations
- Healthcare and Social Services
- Hi-tech Goods
- Hotels and Restaurants
- Household Goods
- Information and Communications
- Metal Products
- Non-metalic Mineral Products
- Personal Services
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical Equipment
- Entertainment and Arts
- Retail and Wholesale
- Rubber and Plastic
- Textile and Leather Products
- Transport and Storage
- Transport Equipment
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/2t48xz