- Another preview of the economic growth data for January to March coming from Australia, due on June 1
Coming up on Wednesday June 1 at 0130 GMT.
- ANZ are looking for 0.6% q/q, slowing from Q4 of 2021 (a huge +3.4% on the bounce back from Delta lockdowns). ANZ add that there is higher than usual uncertainty for this GDP release.
- NAB are more circumspect, forecasting only +0.1% q/q. NAB citing slow exports and softness in the construction sector.
- Westpac are at 0.2% for the q/q and 2.5% y/y, also citing exports
CBA preview is here:
This snapshot from the ForexLive economic data calendar, access it here.
- The times in the left-most column are GMT.
- The numbers in the right-most column are the ‘prior’ (previous month) result.
- The number in the column next to that, where is a number, is the consensus median expected.