CADC to distribute commodities in Calhoun and Ouachita County

Camden –Central Arkansas Development Council will distribute USDA Commodities in Ouachita County Wednesday, May 18 and Thursday, May 19, 2022, in Camden. Distribution will begin at 9 am.

Food Items May Include:

UHT Milk, Grape Juice, Fruit Mix, Raisins, Diced Tomatoes, Cream of Mushroom Soup, Pinto Beans, Walnuts, Spaghetti, Rice, Farina (Cream of Wheat), Canned Pork, Beef Chili

In Ouachita County, commodities will be distributed at the following location: Ouachita County: CARNES PARK, 955 Adams SE, Camden

In Calhoun County, commodities will be distributed at the following location: CADC Office, 210 South Lee Street, Hampton, AR (870) 798-2457

ID must be present in order to receive commodities.

All customers receiving commodities must present identification.

In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English. To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: How to File a Complaint, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by: (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C.

20250-9410; (3) email: p

Source link

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to top button

Get our latest downloads and information first. Complete the form below to subscribe to our weekly newsletter.