Why Shift Technologies Shares Are Trading Lower By 15%; Here Are 20 Stocks Moving Premarket – Ault Alliance (AMEX:AULT), Arcturus Therapeutics (NASDAQ:ARCT)
- LogicMark, Inc. LGMK shares rose 36.7% to $0.1914 in pre-market trading after the company reported strong revenue and margin growth for the year ended 2022.
- Biodexa Pharmaceuticals Plc BDRX gained 36.3% to $0.6758 in pre-market trading. Biodexa Pharmaceuticals reported exercise of warrants and issue of equity.
- Helbiz, Inc. HLBZ gained 23.3% to $0.1419 in pre-market trading. Helbiz posted FY22 revenue of $15.5 million, up 21% year over year.
- Arcturus Therapeutics Holdings Inc. ARCT climbed 22.5% to $19.00 in pre-market trading after the company reported upbeat fourth-quarter results and provided an update on pipeline progress.
- Bird Global, Inc. BRDS rose 18.1% to $0.2288 in pre-market after jumping 42% on Tuesday.
- Cipher Mining Inc. CIFR gained 14.7% to $2.18 in pre-market trading.
- Lululemon Athletica Inc LULU shares rose 14.4% to $366.53 in pre-market trading as the company reported better-than-expected Q4 results and issued strong forecast.
- N-able, Inc. NABL shares rose 13.6% to $13.80 in pre-market trading. N-able will replace iStar Incin the S&P SmallCap 600 on Monday, April 3.
- Pyxis Oncology, Inc. PYXS rose 9.9% to $4.23 in pre-market trading after jumping over 42% on Tuesday. Pyxis Oncology recently reported a loss of $3.65 per share in FY22.
- Emergent BioSolutions Inc EBS shares rose 7.8% to $9.59 in pre-market trading. Emergent BioSolutions, last month, posted a Q4 loss of $0.31 per share.
- Draganfly Inc. DPRO fell 17.5% to $1.18 in pre-market trading. Draganfly reported a proposed underwritten public offering to secure growth capital.
- Shift Technologies, Inc SFT shares dropped 14.8% to $1.43 in pre-market trading after reporting downbeat quarterly sales. Shift also announced regaining compliance with Nasdaq listing requirement.
- SomaLogic, Inc. SLGC fell 14.5% to $2.00 in pre-market trading after the company posted a wider-than-expected Q4 loss.
- Minim, Inc. MINM fell 11.9% to $0.1262 in pre-market ahead of quarterly earnings.
- Sono Group N.V. SEV fell 8.7% to $0.3150 in pre-market trading after declining around 7% on Tuesday. Sono Group recently received Nasdaq notification regarding minimum bid price deficiency.
- Oriental Culture Holding LTD OCG shares fell 6.7% to $0.41 in pre-market trading.
- FOXO Technologies Inc. FOXO fell 5.9% to $0.32 in pre-market trading. FOXO Technologies is expected to report financial results for the fourth quarter after the closing bell on Thursday, March 30, 2023.
- Ault Alliance, Inc. AULT shares fell 5.2% to $0.0920 in pre-market trading after gaining around 4% on Tuesday.
- Unity Biotechnology, Inc. UBX fell 4.6% to $1.67 in pre-market trading. Unity Biotechnology recently said its phase 2 ENVISION study did not meet its non-inferiority threshold due to strength in the control group.
- IceCure Medical Ltd ICCM fell 4.6% to $1.22 in pre-market trading after gaining 14% on Tuesday. IceCure Medical secured regulatory approval in China for commercial use of its IceSense3 Disposable Cryoprobes.
Now Read This: Check Out 3 High-Yielding Dividend Stocks In Industrials Sector From Wall Street’s Most Accurate Analysts
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.